Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Almost Here!!

I know I keep promising class reunion info, and I know I've been a bit slow on the details, but I swear that it's all coming together!! Keep being patient everyone, and I can promise a fun time for all...

As for now, I am still looking for a couple of e-mail addresses for a few missing classmates. I know I have hounded all of you for information thus far, but PLEASE if you have any idea of how to contact any of these folks, let me know! I want everyone to be included as best as possible.

MISSING FOLK:
Danny Topazi (I THINK I have his mailing address, but no e-mail.)

Evan Greene
Sherrie Waddell
Candace Harris
Patrick Hollis
Heather Nauck Howton
Jennifer Sullivan (I have an e-mail address for her, but no response thus far??)

I think everyone is in agreement that we should have something casual and fun, nothing too fancy. A great time for everyone to mix and mingle again. As far as dates go, we're about 89.7% positive it will be the last weekend in May, so check your schedules!!

I will have more information in the coming days, so check back often!!

See you all soon...

Blair

1 comment:

  1. Exciting Blair! My husband and I plan to be there. Also, I believe Jennifer Sullivan still works at Cahaba Mountain Brook Animal Clinic (967-6759). You may be able to contact her there... or get her contact information from there. Her husband's mom is owner of the doggie daycare there.
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete